The Fashion Studio Biljana Tipsarević is informing its valued customers of the following:
- Check package for any visible physical damage during courier delivery. In case of visible damage, the package should not be collected. In this case, please call telephone number 011/2627213 or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail is to include your data (first and last name, phone number), as well as the stated reason why you decline to receive the order. We will notify you as soon as possible about any further actions.
- If, after receipt of goods, you find the ordered items unsatisfactory for any reason, it is necessary to notify us by Goods Return Claim (download), or by calling 011/2627213 or contacting us at email@example.com with your data and claim description - no later than 24 hours from the time of receipt of said goods. We will notify you as soon as possible about any further actions.
- In the case of product non-conformity under the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act when purchasing online, you should proceed as defined in the Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act on online sales (download), and send a Goods Return Notice Form (download) with the return items to The Fashion Studio Biljana Tipsarević, 42 Kralja Petra St., 11000 Belgrade, Serbia.
- The seller is obliged to deliver the goods at the price featured on the internet, plus the cost of delivery. This is valid for undamaged goods which correspond with those featured on the site.
- Purchases carried out on our internet site www.biljanatipsarević.com, according to the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette of the RS, no. 62/2014) are considered to be online sales.
- The customer can cancel the purchase within 15 days.
- Products can be returned only if unused and undamaged.
- The buyer is obliged to return the goods without delay, no later than 15 days from the date of submitting the appropriate form.
- In the case of product non-conformity within six months from the date of delivery, the customer has the right to choose between a certain price reduction, an exchange or contract termination.
- After goods delivery, its quality is established, as well as any damage. The quality of the product can be checked by the Institute for Quality Control, CIS Institute - Belgrade.
- In case of improper product handling that results in damage, it is the customer who is solely responsible for the damage and reimbursement is declined, with the product being returned at the customer’s expense.
- If the consumer returns an unused and undamaged product within the stipulated period, reimbursement is carried out upon receipt of the product and the certificate of product quality.
- The seller can make a refund only after the return of said goods.
- The amount paid for the order is reimbursed to the customer without delay, no later than 15 days from the receipt of said goods.
- After establishing the authenticity of the customer’s statement upon receipt of goods, the refund period is within 21 days of the receipt of said goods.
- In case of return of goods and reimbursement to customers paying by bank card, the (dealer) is obliged to reimburse only through Raiffeisen Bank or via Visa and MasterCard bank cards by reversal/partial reversal of the original transaction, Upon the request of the seller, the bank will reimburse the card user’s account.
THE CLAIMS PROCEDURE:
The goods return claim notice is to be submitted via the following: